POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I/O permissions under windows : Re: I/O permissions under windows Server Time
8 Jul 2024 05:48:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I/O permissions under windows
From: hughes, b
Date: 16 Jan 2003 19:10:14
Message: <3e2749e6$1@news.povray.org>
news:3e273be4@news.povray.org...

> Of course it can, and is the only way in fact.  What problem are you
seeing
> when putting quotes around the path?

This message is shown when using +O"c:\image files\test.png" in the P.-R.
for W. (XP) command line field. Just to check other ways I put quotes around
only the 'image files' part too with same result.

Possible Command Line Error:  File name or path parameter expected for
switch 'o', found 'c:\image'.
Command Line Error: Problem with command line or INI file.

And I also tried it with double backslashes. Same, except then it is
c:\\image for the output path and file name.

I'm out of ideas.